The Mask 3+ Regular
The Mask 3+
NOW - ADJUSTABLE STRAPS - More comfort for you!
(Fits approx. 80lbs - 200lbs)
This mask is our favorite! It’s versatile, washable, reusable, anti-microbial and all around good-to-have mask. The cover is your choice of fun colorful cotton or sanitize-able white. The Mask is great for long wear, like on allergy days, because the soft inner lining is anti-microbial blocking odors from the inside. Equipped with 3 layers plus a pocket where optional filters can be added. This mask is easy to use and stores flat.
Washable, Reusable, Anti-microbial and all around good-to-have mask.
3 Layers Of Protection
1. Outer cotton fabric
2. Fine interior layer of non-woven, breathable polyester
3. Inner lining, anti-microbial made from natural sources
The Mask 3+ Features:
• PROTECTS from harmful particles like pollen, dust, and more
• ADJUSTABLE cord for a comfortable, custom fit
• FITS snug to the cheeks and chin - NO GAPS*
• NOSE WIRE hugs the nose with custom fit - NO GAPS*
• REUSABLE made with washable materials
• ANTI-MICROBIAL & moisture wicking fabric liner - natural, no chemicals
• NON-WOVEN fabric inner filtering material
• FILTER POCKET fitted for using PM 2.5/N95 Filters
Moisture Wicking Fabric options
Quantity orders - Request a quote
HOW DO I USE my MASK? Unfold the mask and turn so the nose wire is on top and the colorful fabric is facing outward • Pull the cords outward away from each other the fabric will gather - push the gathers towards the knots • Place the cord over your ears and pull the small to to tighten • Position the top edge in a comfortable place on the bridge of your nose • Press the nose wire down on both sides - Start at the top of the nose pressing down and out toward the cheeks • Adjust the gathers and chin fabric to fit snugly with no openings or gaps • Breathe - the center of the mask should move in and out with your breath, this is a sign of a good fit
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY MASK? Always wash mask after using around infections, high pollen, excessive dust • Remove any additional filters before washing • Wash your mask in a garment bag on a gentle cycle • Do not use bleach with color printed fabrics
HOW DO I Add an extra filter? Locate the pocket opening at the bottom of the mask • Insert the filter between layers • Center it to cover the area over the mouth and nose • Position rectangular filters horizontally (landscape) • To increase your protection use a PM2.5/N95 filter in your mask • Using a mask properly and preventing illness is soley the responsibility of the user